Parade Of Homes
November 06, 2015
This is it!
It’s your last chance to visit our Parade of Homes and enter your name to win a new Ford F150 Truck!
What Is The Parade Of Homes?
Have you had a chance to visit The Meadows Parade of Homes?
If you haven’t, please, come and visit these new homes that were built by five of the most reputable home builders in Saskatoon. When you are done touring the homes vote for your favorite. Your vote allows you to be eligible to be entered to win a 4×4 Platinum F150 Truck for a year! Not a bad prize for offering your opinion!
The last day to cast your vote is coming up fast! The last voting day is Sunday, November 22nd. So, visit us anytime at the following homes on Tuesday to Thursday from 4 to 8 pm or Saturday and Sunday from 1:00pm to 5:00pm.
The Parade of Homes are located at the following address in The Meadows community.
243 Eaton Crescent Arbutus Properties
239 Eaton Crescent Lexis Homes
247 Eaton Crescent Maison Fine Homes
251 Eaton Crescent North Prairie Developments
238 Eaton Crescent Montana Homes
How to find us:
Follow Taylor Street East to the end.
Turn Left onto Meadows Boulevard.
Turn Left onto Eaton Crescent.
Follow the Signs to the Showhomes.
Download the PDF here.
Contest Rules & Regulations
- Qualifiers will be eligible to win one (1) grand prize. The grand prize consists of a 1-year lease on a Ford F150 Platinum.
- The grand prize will not be released unless winner first shows proof of having a valid driver’s license, clean driving record for the province in which he/she is a resident and winner has satisfactory insurance.
- This Contest draw is open to all legal residents of the province of Saskatchewan, over 19 years of age. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
- Employees of Arbutus Properties, or members of their household, are not eligible to participate in this draw.
- The grand prize will not be released without the winner being present and adequately identified.
- The grand prize is non-transferable and has no cash value. The grand prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, re-assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash. Should the winner be unable to accept the grand prize, the grand prize will be considered forfeit and awarded to an alternate winner.
- The lease of the vehicle will be subject to all standard Ford Canada lease or finance obligations, rules, policies and contractual requirements and the winner must comply with all the terms and conditions contained in the vehicle finance or lease agreement.
- The leasing of the vehicle will come with a kilometer limit per year.
- The winner shall be responsible to pay for all additional costs for each additional kilometer over the allocated kilometers if applicable driven during the period.
- The leased vehicle must be returned to the dealership in which the vehicle was leased at the end of the lease term for disposition by Ford Canada.
- The leased vehicle will be provided by Jubilee Ford, in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
- The winner is responsible for all taxes and expenses which are not included in the description above, including but not limited to: licensing, insurance, registration, gas consumption tax, and all other costs incurred in claiming, registering or using the vehicle.
- Arbutus Properties reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute the vehicle with another vehicle of equivalent or greater value or of a different model year for any reason including, but not limited to: production delays caused by labour disruptions, part shortages, adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen events, or any other reasons.